Thursday, April 21, 2011

Church History Musesm

If you are looking for some free fun to do with your kids I highly recomend heading downtown to the Church History Museum. We met my sister and her family one morning and had a good time.


Katie steering the boat.

Abi through a window in the boat. I love that cute silly smile!

Katie fishing.

Abi and daddy had fun building with gigantic blocks.

Another Abi smile!

Katie and Abi feeding the Missionaries.
(If you look on the wall there are missionaries at the table. )

Katie put on a skirt and was dacing. What a beautiful girl she is!


A couple pictures of the temple.
The trees were in full blossom.
Down town is changing with the city creek center project. It seems so different from when I was working down town every day five years ago. It was a lot of fun to head down town for a morning.

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I seriously LOVE looking at your blog and seeing the fun things you do as a family :). It inspires me as a mom! I love the church museum :). Before Tim and I had Emmy, we use to go just the two of us for fun. It looks like so much more fun with kids to enjoy it too. I'm looking forward to that :)