Friday, April 8, 2011

The newest "now legal" addition to our family.

Libbie!!! My brother Chris met his second half Katie just over four years ago. Three and a half years ago they got married and sealed in the temple, I love seeing them together. Katie has a beautiful daughter Libbie from a previous marriage, Libbie has been calling Chris "dad" since he and Katie were dating. Chris was able to adopt Libbie on March 31st it was an exciting day for my family. Chris is a great dad to his daughter. I love him and his little family!

Here's sassy miss Libbie!

Waiting in the hallway at the David Courthouse.
Pictured are my mom, sister Mary, sister in law Lawon, nephew Luc, and of course Libbie.

My dad, Abi, Luc, and Austin (Katie's brother son).

Chris, Katie, and their attorney.
I'm pretty sure they are getting Libbie's last name changed.


Libbie and my little Katie peeking in on them.


Out side for some pictures.
Libbie, Genevieve, Rebecca's head, Lawon, Mary, Mitch, and Jack.

Luc, Libbie, Genevieve, Rebecca, my little Katie.

There were lots of hugs! Here is one between My brother Chris and sister Mary who has Jack in tow. Also pictured are Mitch, Katie, my mom, and Katie's Brother and sister in law in the very back.

Mitch, John, and Abi. Luc and Rebecca in the background.


Libbie was sick of having her picture taken! A bunch of family that attended.


Mary, Mitch, and Jack.

The "Legal" family! Yay!

Cousins! Genevieve, Libbie, and Katie.

We are all looking forward to Libbie being sealed to Chris and Katie. They are planning to be sealed at the end of the year after Katie's parents return home from their mission.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww...Thanks for blogging about our special day! Brought tears to my eyes! Can't wait for December to be here so we can go through the temple!