Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Skirts

Since last October when a friend (Lori Woodbury) from our ward posted a tutorial on how to make patternless skirts I've wanted to make them. Finally I was able to set up the sewing machine and make these skirts for Easter. For the tutorial click HERE.


On Abi's I put pocket, but for some reason it was rather difficult so I made a much easier fabric flower for Katie's skirt.

Katie's skirt
Abi's skirtAll dressed up for Easter, and being uncooperative for pictures.

3 comments:

Bryce And Laura said...

They look so cute!

The Oldroyd's said...

Darling!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

They. Look. SO. Cute!!!!! Oh my goodness! I love that picture. You can totally tell that Katie especially thinks she looks beautiful. And they both do! I love the matching sweaters to go with them too. So fun!