Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cavities

Katie had her first few cavities and we decided it was best to take her to Primary Children's in Riverton and put her under anesthesia while they filled and capped her teeth. Her appointement was on April 1st, to bad it wasn't an April Fools joke that she needed this done. She was a little nervous before going but was such a good girl and did great. Daddy went with her while I stayed home with the Abi.

She liked her hospital pj's and thought it was funny that they went on backwards.


She enjoyed the waiting room with lots of toys.


Here she is in the wagon they used to take her to the operating room. She loved it.


John sent me this picture after they took her back.


She had a quick recovery, and was a happy girl afterwards despite her mouth being a bit achy for a few days. She has a silver tooth and thinks its pretty cool.

1 comment:

Dunstan Family said...

I know how hard that is. Eli has had a few cavaties I feel so guilty I feel like it is my fault. Anyway my kids love the wagon. She is adorable with her red hair.