Monday, February 28, 2011

Pictures from February

So this is the face Katie has started to give me when I'm trying to take pictures, it has been extra difficult lately to get a good picture out of her.

Going for a winter walk.



Katie coming after me with a snowball.

Daddy and Abi shoveling.

I don't know how to french braid but have been trying, although I usually give up and end up doing a twist like thing instead.

Kissy face!

The day after I posted about my new nephew my brother and his family came to visit.
Ethan and Abi marching in circles

Papa, Abi, and Spencer. Abi loved the baby and wanted to take care of him.
Abi's first set of pigtails! Also the face she has been giving me lately when I'm taking pictures.
Another braid/ twist.

1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

What cute girls!!! Abbi is getting so big! Your little improvise with the french braid is really cute! I don't know how to french braid either. I barely know how to braid. If i ever have a girl, she's in big trouble.