Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Katie's first trip to the Dentist

The Dentist was never scary for me growing up, I always loved having really clean teeth after a check up. I only have had two cavities and I did have braces, but my experience with both Dentists and Orthodontists was good. I have hoped that my girls would have a similar experience. John on the other hand had a terrible experience with the Dentist he visited before his mission and so he doesn't have the same kind feeling for them as I do.

I noticed Katie had two cavities last October but kept putting off making an appointment. A friend from our ward works at a pediatric Dentist office and gave me a card for the office and finally we made and appointment. January 6th John took her while I stayed home with Abi. Katie did great here are some pictures from her appointment.

They have a cute play/waiting room.
Katie got her own set of head phones and got to watch a movie.

She was a good girl for her x-rays!

More movie.

I'm so glad Katie was a good girl for the Dentist, I would definitely recommend to any of my friends with kids to take your child to a pediatric Dentist! She will need to have her cavities filled and will get that done at Primary Childrens in Riverton, the Dentist thinks putting her under while they are filled is for the best and I completely agree.

No comments: