Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!!!

Easter is my favorite holiday. Growing up we would head down to Scipio get our baskets out of Grandmas basement to join in the town easter egg hunt Saturday morning. Then we would go to the gap for a picnic and family easter egg hunt with our cousins. Sunday we would wake up and have all sorts of goodies in our baskets and we would go to church with the girls in their new easter dresses.
Now that we are older and with us all having our own families it isn't so easy to get everyone together in Scipio but all my sibling and their kids came to my parents for an easter egg hunt and dinner on Saturday.

Here are all the grandkids after the hunt.
The grandkids tearing into their candy and watching Enchanted.


Rebecca holding Katie.

On Sunday Katie got her first visit from the easter bunny. We attended church, and then spent the afternoon at John's parents.
Katie with her basket.
The contents of her basket. Of course the candy isn't for the little lady mom will take care of that.


Katie in her easter clothes with her new bunny.

1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Katie is SO DARLING!!! She looks so cute in her Easter dress! I can't believe how big she is getting, I guess i need to get something else for her present since I still haven't given you the present I originally bought, they won't fit her anymore, so I'll get something else, something she can fit into now.