Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Poor Girl

Katie had her four month immunizations yesterday. I can't watch when they give them to her lucky for me John was able to get off work early and come to her appointment. He could comfort Katie when she got her shots and then after the shots were over I held and loved her. I wish it wasn't so painful, hearing her scream is horrible. Today she has a fever from the shots but is in a fairly good mood otherwise. Every month we get a picture of her on the same day so we can see her develop as we look through the pictures. Here is her four month picture, she is holding her little pink teddy bear.

1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

That's such a cute idea to take a picture of her on the same day each month, I may just do that when I have kids of my own. Katie is so darling!!!