Friday, March 14, 2008

I was just thinking...

So far this blog really has been all about our little lady Katie and while it will continue to mostly be so I wanted to also give you a taste of John and my self and what we do. While John goes to work Monday through Friday, for the most part there are exceptions, and makes the money to buy the bacon(yum bacon!) I am a home maker. How grateful I am to be at home with Katie every day and watch her do all sorts of new cute things. John is a good husband who most days sacrifices his sanity at his job to support us and allow me to stay home. This is what I've always wanted to be a mom at home and John makes that possible. That doesn't mean I wouldn't mind getting out more than I do, some days it seems like I don't know what sun light is. I'm very excited for warmer weather, Katie and I will spend a lot more time out in the yard, at the park, and going for walks & hikes. When I do have a spare moment (which next to never happens) not taking care of Katie, cleaning, or doing laundry I enjoy reading (currently I'm borrowing The Complete Sherlock Holmes from Johns Brother Bobby), knitting(though I'm not very good) , and sewing.

Well now for more Katie stuff Wednesday she rolled over from back to front and is quite good at it except her arm gets stuck. Here's a video of it i apologize it's a bit long and we don't have software to edit video. You are welcome to fast forward.




Here is a cute picture once she's on her tummy.

No comments: