Thursday, April 3, 2008

Faces


It is so fun to watch a little one grow up. To go from sleeping all day to being a strong little thing who wants to sit up and see whats going on. Lately Katie loves to play with faces. She really loves to grab noses. The problem with that is mom only clips her nails once a week and she can get sharp little fingernails. Katie has also started laughing when we fly her though the air. Dad can get her laughing better than anyone else.
Soon she will be starting solid food maybe in a week or two. Oatmeal is what she'll get to try first. Well She already gets pureed prunes mixed with milk everyday to keep her regular. But oatmeal will be the first thing she gets with a spoon. I'm excited to see how she reacts to eating with a spoon. I'm preparing myself for a future of very messy meal times.

2 comments:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I just can't get over how cute she is. That picture of her with John is so cute. Let me know how it goes with the solid food feeding, be sure to take lots of pictures and blog about it.

Allyson said...

Britta, thanks for sending me the link to your blog. Cute pictures!