Thursday, April 24, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC

A - Attached or Single: Attached Married for 2 years and 4 months
B - Best Friend: John
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E - Essential Item: Bobby pillow
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: T-ville
I- Indulgence(s): donuts
J - January or July: July, prime camping and hiking time
K - Kids: 1, Katie is 5 months
L - Life is incomplete without: My family
M - Marriage Date: December 18, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: 3 Big brothers, 1 big sis.
O- Oranges or Apples: Green apples with caramel
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate to think about getting in a car accident and all it may entail medically and financially.
Q- Quote: "Make someone else happy just try it and see, you'll be as happy as happy can be."(this was my moms first primary talk.)
R - Ring size: 6 1/2
S - Season: Fall, I love the colors.
T - Tag 3 Friends: Kristin, Lawon, Brittany
U - Unknown fact about Me: I can't whistle
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Down East Outfitters, REI
W - Worst Habit:Being Anxious especially during movies
X- X-ray or Ultrasound:Ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Food: Flour tortillas from Mexico (at least thats what I want right now)
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Thanks for the tag, now I have to actually think! Good to learn more about YOU though! Just remember that what goes around comes around. Remember that for the future!