Monday, March 26, 2012

Yay for a party!

My girls always love a party and their friend Liam's 2nd birthday was no different. It was a cute Sesame Street themed party. The kids played games and earned money that they got to redeem at a little store for fun prizes. I think the favorite game was looking for rubber duckies in Ernie's balloon bath. It was fun for adults too! They had great food and better company!

Static-y Birthday Boy.
Anmy, Me, Kristin
Liam, Isaac, Asher. Such fun boys!!!

The birthday boy's maternal grandparents.


My girls!!! Katie is holding some of her money.
John, Enoch, and Skip.  Funny guys!

Kristin being her awesome self and finishing up the decorating of the awesome cake.
The awesome cake & cupcakes. So cute!!!


Candles lit, sorry no picture of Liam blowing them out,
 I was busy making sure my girls didn't grab cupcakes off the stand before the song was over.


The party was so fun it tuckered the girls out!

Happy Birthday Liam!!!

No comments: