Tuesday, March 13, 2012

January Crafting

 Here are my craft projects from January
A onsie with a rocket for my nephew Spencer's first birthday.
This is the onsie with the freezer paper stencil ironed on.

Here is the onsie after it was painted and the stencil removed. I think it  turned out cute!
Here is cute Spencer in the suit I made him for Christmas.
John wanted a diaper and wipe caddy for him when he has to change Abi. He is the one who gets to change her at church since I'm in primary.
It's made from mil spec cordura that John got a while back

How the inside looks
One of my girls friends Lilia turned 2. I made this little skirt for her.
I love how it turned out!
I made some shirts for some of my friends kids
A mustang air plane for Liam

A guitar for Asher
I made a rocket shirt for Isaac too but didn't get a picture.

Two of our little friends Liam and Isaac turned two. Liam the end of January and Isaac the beginning of March . I made them each a car caddy with their initials on the back so they don't get mixed up.


1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Ummm...can you please come and show me how to use my sewing machine so I can be as cute and crafty as you and people will think I'm amazing because of all the cool things that I can make? Pretty please? :)