Monday, March 26, 2012

Random January 2012 Pictures

Matching girls!

Matching girls watching a show.

Abi being Mrs. Potato head.

Such a cute potato head. (Also what our living room, looks like daily.
We pick up most nights and then it looks like this again by 9am)

A flower for me? Thank you Potato head Abi!

We went to Chick-Fil-A and a big cow came out and walked around for a bit.
My girls were a bit weary of him. I thought it was kinda funny.

Katie learned to write her name in January. I've been working with her for a while and  I guess the K was intimidating but she got over it and can write her name quite well now!

Abi drew her first smiley face on the crayon dry erase board she got for Christmas!!! (Thanks Aunt Aileen!)

We got a paint with water book from Johns grandma. My girls love it! Here are some of their pictures.

2 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I usually think your girls look more like their Mommy...but that last picture of Katie smiling with her dry erase board looks so much like John! It kinda threw me off a bit :).

Cute pictures! I wish you could rub off on me a bit...I need to be much better about my photograph taking skills.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

SUCH ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS!!!!! I can't believe how grown up they are!!!!