Friday, February 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

For the month of November this year we had a Thankful tree. I made a tree out of paper I had saved from the packaging of some bookcases we got from Ikea. I then traced out my girls hands and then cut out a bunch, everyday they would tell me one thing they were thankful for. It was a fun project, Abi was usually thankful for whatever she could see at the moment. In the pictures its hard to see but above the tree it says "We're Thankful For..." 

Our empty tree

The girls with some thankful hands

Silly faces!!! 

On Thanksgiving, our full tree and funny faces.

Such Thankful Girls!!!
I have no pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner and festivities but it was a wonderful day spent with family. We ate our meal with my family but did go spend some time at John's dad and siblings.

No comments: