Thursday, February 9, 2012

Christmas Crafting

December was a busy month of crafting. I did lots of sewing and baking. Here are some of the things I made.

I made this pillow cover out of some scrap fleece I had from a blanket I made as a gift a few years back.
The Christmas cover goes over the denim cover I made a few months ago.

This is what we gave to friends and neighbors for Christmas. The Two on the left are cleaned out Pringles cans wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. The last one is a can we got cookies in last year.
This is what filled the cans for our friends and neighbors. Chocolate dipped sugar cookies, semi-homemade oreos, apple cider caramels, and faux turtles. Yum!!!

I can't get this picture to turn but these are coloring caddys I made for  my girls for Christmas. 

They hold crayons and a coloring book and there is still space for a small notebook or sticker sheets.

My girls Christmas skirts, thanks to my sister in law Katie for the material. Stay tuned , in a coming post  I will have pictures of the girls wearing them.

Clips to match the skirts


Suit I made for my nephew Spencer

Spencer sporting said suit
Grandma and Spencer

He's such a cute kid!!!
I also stenciled some shirts for Spencer's big brothers but never got a pictures but I have to tell you they were Jedi themed and awesome!!!

No comments: