Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random September Pictures

Watching a show, I don't know why they are under the cushions.
 Well... yes I do... it's cuz they are silly!

Chocolate!!!

Abi and her silly faces.

Katie sneaking some of John's soda.

She know she's been caught!

Aunt Mary and Uncle Mitch gave Katie a pencil for school it's made of recycled
 news papers and smells like peppermint. She loves it.

Cute Katie!

My cousin Kevin Olson was in town and came by for dinner.

Abi in one of Papa's hats

Katie in one of Papa's hats

Abi being cute!

Katie all dressed up for her first tea party.

John and the girls having a Sunday afternoon nap.

Abi fell asleep on the floor one day.

She was tuckered out!

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I need to be much better about taking pictures like you are! You always have the funnest things to show that you caught and can remember forever :). I know I say it all the time, but your girls seriously are so adorable. I just love it!