Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pants for Katie October 2011

Katie was in desperate need of pants, she was in between pant sizes it seemed everything was either too short or too long. I had some fabric my mother in law had given me and used it to make these cute pants using this tutorial and pattern from MADE. I made the flat front version for this pair. I love the knee pads I think they are so cute





She was also in need of pajama pants as well. I used the same pattern and tutorial (not flat front though) to make these 2 pairs. This first pair of ducky pj's is made from an old pair of my pj's I had made years ago but didn't wear anymore.


These pj's I made from fabric I had bought a couple years ago but had never used. I added the butterfly knee pads for fun but I think I will stick to simpler knee pad shapes from here on.



No comments: