Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We love the mountains and water!

Friday afternoon we went for a hike up little cottonwood canyon. It was nice to be outside we took dinner with us and went by a water fall where John could climb around.
John climbing.Katie and me in our sun hats, no sunburns for us!John up on a big rock.
Me and Katie watching the water fall. Katie enjoyed the sound of the flowing water.



Saturday we opened Katie's little frog pool and her swim suit. We also brought out bath toys to play with. She had a a lot of fun.
We are glad summer is here!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Fun pictures. I love the little frog pool.

Allyson said...

Britta, I love your header, it is so cute.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

That frog pool looks like so much fun! I want a frog pool! Katie is getting so big, the last time I saw her she was a newborn!