Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tag of three's


My sister-in-Law, Lawon tagged me so here I go.


The Rules:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.


3 joys
1. My wonderful hubby
2. My beautiful baby girl
3. Going on outdoor adventures with my family.

3 fears
1. Losing John or Katie
2. Being in a bad accident
3. Not having insurance when its really needed.

3 current obsessions/ collections
1. Blogs
2. Facebook
3. Finding things I can do with pictures on the computer (slide shows, digital scrap booking, blogging.)

3 surprising facts
1. I've lived in the same house for all but one year of my life.
2. John and I both have Great grandma Katherine's, both went by Katie.
3. I studied American Sign Language in college.

5 people I tag Kristin, Emily, Heidi, Brittany, Kathie

1 comment:

Lawon said...

Awesome tagging! I was just going to leave you a comment. You are on the ball!