Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blog stalker.

I like to look at blogs. It has become a favorite past time to look at the links on others blogs to find other people that I know. While I was doing this a few minutes ago what happened, but I came across a blog asking any blog stalkers looking at their blog to reveal themselves. So I did and thought as a blogger I would reveal my self on my own blog. Many of the links to other blogs I have on our blog I have found this way. I hope to reveal my self on blogs I tend to frequent and I will add links to these blogs for the benefit of others like me. If you are like me and have come across my blog please let me know!
Is it ok if we don't call me a stalker though?

2 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

Hey I am a blog stalker too! It is a lot of fun. But y a know that is how you find friends that you didn't know had blogs.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Garrett tells me I'm a blog stalker all the time because I always run across people we know. So I am glad I am not the only one!