Monday, June 2, 2008

Sick of it!


We have all been sick for about a week. Yup even little Katie, we all have been runny, stuffy, coughing, and tired. I really hope we are all never sick at the same time again. Katie got it first then me and John last. Katie has a little cough left, my nose and ears feel a bit clogged, John has a cough, sore throat and occasional fever. John came home from work early Friday, didn't go in today and plans to stay home tomorrow. This is the worst cold ever. Watching Katie has made me sad poor girl, today she's been happy though. I'll post again about happy things when feeling better.

2 comments:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Hey, we've been sick too, I wonder what's going around. This cold really took it out of us too, It's been two weeks since I caught it and I still get really tired at times & I still have a cough. Maybe if summer would actually come.

Allyson said...

Sorry you are all sick. Just a little hint, don't go walking in the rain. Just kidding. I love walking in the rain.