Friday, October 28, 2011

Katie starts preschool, September 6, 2011

Katie has started school! Pre-school that is, she is attending Early Scholars with a couple other kids from our ward. The teachers are two sisters and Katie loves it! It's two days a week two hours a day, she is always so proud of the things she does.
Here are pictures of her first day.


She got sick of pictures fast and this is her ignoring me.

We had ordered her a backpack but it had yet to come
 so she borrowed one of my bags.


Abi had to come to drop her sister off.
At the home school is held at, giving me her fake smile.

This is after school with her name tag.

Her backpack came before her second day of school

It's a cute owl backpack, she loves it and so do I.
Abi misses her sister while she's gone and loves it when I will take her with to drop off or pick up Katie. The first day after we dropped Katie off we got in the car and right away Abi said, "I miss Cake-y" and then when we got home she said, "I miss Cake-y again" it was so sweet and sad.  (Yes Abi call Katie Cake-y sounds just that way. We all call her that at times now.) Everyday when Katie comes home Abi gives her a big hug. It's very sweet!

No comments: