Thursday, October 20, 2011

Going out to dinner August 6, 2011

John's Birthday is the end of July but we never got around to going out for a birthday date until August. We went to our favorite Asian restaurant, Asian Star we have been going here since high school and love it. 

Me after finishing my appetizer.
 I wish we would have gotten a picture of the  yummy-ness that is lettuce wraps.
Our food, yes we order enough for a family not two people
but we love the food so much that leftovers are welcome.
What you see here is beef with snow peas in the back, then pon pon chicken,
and in the front strawberry chicken.

John loves the strawberry chicken so much it gets it's own picture.
 This is not on the menu, it is special request only.


John's plate before he began eating.

John digging in.

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Tim and I have never been to Asian Star...but that food looks so good I think we're gonna have to try it! What a fun date night :). I love those!