Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

We enjoyed a ward Halloween party and a very wet trunk or treat for festivities this year. We also spent time with family. Here are some pictures from Halloween this year...
Pumpkins all of which my dad grew in his garden this year.


My sisters kids and my girls.


Johns mom was at the Huntmans Center for a few days one of which was Halloween we got dressed up and visited her a couple times.
The girls love running around the patio outside the windows.
The back of their Tinkerbell costumes.


I love Katies yelling face in this one.






Katie and Grandma Hughes


Abi and Grandpa Hughes

At home we got some more pictures. The girls were very cute in their costumes.
Yup I was Tinkerbell too! So three Tinkerbells and John was one of Captain Hooks fellow pirates.

No comments: