Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Katie Lady Turns 3!

Our little red head turned three the middle of last month. She is a smart, fun, strong, busy, loving, little girl. It has been amazing to watch her grow up and learn so much. She says some of the funniest and cutest stuff, such as while standing at the living room window watching it snow and singing I said "What a beautiful song!" She replied "I'm not singing to you, I'm singing to the snow." Also while driving one day she told John " If you see a dinosaur, turn!" This is actually one of her favorite games when we are outside on a walk or driving some where. She tells us there is a dinosaur and lets us know the color, green ones are mean but pink ones are nice and if she sees any other color we just have to turn. Katie is a great big sister, she always wants to play with Abi and will bring her into her play world, which is only a problem when Abi wants to be left alone. Katie tells us often, "I love all my family!" Her favorite foods are cheese, chicken, crackers, juice, and chocolate milk. As of late she prefers the color purple to any other. She will say her favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz" and she also loves "Wall-E" but most any "kid show" aka cartoon she tends to enjoy.


Katie had 3 parties this year. One with my family and we celebrated my dads and my oldest nieces birthdays as well, one with Johns family, and one with some little girls from our ward. I have pictures of her Tinkerbell party with her friends.

Here's the kitchen all decorated.


The pull string pinata I made.



Katie's cake and cupcakes on the table.



Water bottle bowling was one of our games. The girls all seemed to enjoy it.



I printed some Tinkerbell pictures for all the girls to color






Abi enjoying some cake
Katie and her friends.
It was the first friend only party we've done and it went great! The group of girls were very cute! Little girl parties are fun!

No comments: