Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Playing catch up Feb. 2010

I haven't been keeping up on the blog, it's been hard without our own computer and also with my girls wanting my attention. Over the weekend we got a new computer so hopefully it will be easier to update now. I have been doing nearly all my online stuff (e-mail, facebook, checking friends blogs, etc.) on my Blackberry while nursing or holding a sleeping Abi. It's amazing how much quicker it is on the computer.

Here are some pictures from our life in February...


Katie liked to have us make her a fort which she would rather sit on than in, Abi joined her this day.

Both in purple...


The girls will be getting their own room soon so we decided to take Katie out of her crib and get her used to a twin. Our room isn't big enough for all these beds!


Abi started sitting up at the begining of Feb., now she's a pro and will be crawling soon.


John's mom got this canvas car for Katie to play in at Gramma's and Papa's.


The Zoo had a free day so we decided to go. It was snowy but we had a good time. John carried Katie and I carried Abi so we were able to walk through pretty quick and not have to deal with strollers or a wagon which was nice. Also the girls stayed nice and warm.

The giraffe's were cute, we are sad to here the baby giraffe died.
A tiger

A lynx
A ginormous turtle


3 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

It looks like you guys had a busy February! Tim and I went to the zoo during February too, and I thought the baby giraffe was so cute...I didn't know it had died! That is so sad :(. Your girls are adorable. They both have such beautiful smiles!

The Tani Family said...

Abi is getting so big! It is fun to see pictures of your cute girls! I hope all is well with you and your family is staying healthy!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I can't believe how big Abi is getting! I want to go to the zoo. I am so sad the baby giraffe died. Hopefully we'll be able to see the baby elephant!