Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playing catch up Easter

We started off Easter morning with baskets from the Easter bunny. Abi got some baby snacks a stuffed lion and a cup for bath time. Katie got a book toothbrushes and a scavenger hunt because of the snow. We spent the test of the day eating yummy food (see conference cake post) and watching General Conference. My girls were good and let me listen to quite a bit. I love listening to the words of the prophets and other church leaders. As always I was left with a determination to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

I have tons of pictures from the scavenger hunt, I'm posting them all so I can remember what we did.

The girls and me
Katie wanted to carry both baskets

The first egg and clue was where eggs are stored of course.
Mmm! M&M's
The next clue was under her chair.
Down the hall to...
where Katie takes her baths.
Outside on her way to her big surprise under the slide...
a tricycle and helmet!
Ya the helmet is big, but was the smallest one we could find.
Cute Abi!
Cute Katie!

2 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I wish I had been at your house during conference. My neices and nephews were here visiting, and I was lucky to maybe get in two hours of the entire thing. It looks like you guys had a beautiful Easter :). Your girls are so beautiful. I love that Katie has red hair! She looks so cute on her tricycle. :)

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

FUN scavenger hunt!! Your girls are SO cute, and I can't believe how big Abi is getting!!