Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random Pictures April 2012

The girls fell asleep on a walk.
A rare photo of myself.

In the car, the girls are playing with My Little Pony toys from Mc Donalds.



I made a couple skirts one for Katie's friend's birthday and one for Katie.

I used the same fabric but two different styles.


Abi and I playing with the camera on my new iphone.

Abi napping on daddy's arm.
Seriously if I want her to nap I just have
John give her a good snuggle and they are both out!

We went through a car wash one day, Abi tried to hide and thought it was scary!
Let me listen to your heart "beep"...

Napping on the  living room floor.

2 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I love random pictures :). And isn't it funny how when you're a mom...you never seem to have any picture of yourself anymore? We just got back from a trip to Jackson, and I don't know that I was in a single picture! I guess it's cause we're always the one behind the camera :). I love the picture of you though!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I can't believe how much your girls are growing! They are so gorgeous!!!! We need to get together Soon!!!