Thursday, September 27, 2012

Going to the ZOO, ZOO, ZOO April 2012

The girls always get excited when we tell them we are going to the Zoo. So we usually don't tell them we are going until we are on our way. Enjoy our April adventure to the Zoo!

Train
The girls love the train! Abi studied her map of the zoo very carefully before the ride started.

More on the train, Abi was scared when we went through the tunnel.

Playground
The girls love the playground, we rarely let our girls loose to play there. This day it wasn't very busy so we let them run and play!
My two cute little hachlings!

Katie being a friend to the spider.

Abi being a friend to the caterpiller.

SEE SAW!!!!
 All Animals
John got all sorts of pictures of the animals.
I think the Golden Tamarin's are my favorite animals! They are so cute!!!
Katie's hair is nearly the same color as their's.

More Monkey business!

Aww, mama and baby Elephant!!!

Giraffe's, The one had and itchy head and was doing whatever it could to scratch it on this pole.

Alligator, Abi said don't let him eat me...
Lazy Lions, oh how I wish I could nap like them!
We always have fun at the zoo! I hope we can make it back a whole bunch before our membership runs out at the end of the year!!!

No comments: