Wednesday, May 2, 2012

March 2012 Snow. The last snow of the season.

Yay for more snow. We got out the two days it snowed in march, my girls loved the snow so much. I enjoyed it too! Maybe next winter we will have to try out snowshoeing! 
The first day we made a pair of snow men. (March 1st.)
Katie's gloves were a bit big.

I love this picture of Abi digging into the snow.

Watch out Abi may throw a snow ball at you!

Our two snow men in the process.
Abi liked to pack snow on anywhere.  Katie found a stick she is placing the snowman's arm in a funny place.

Our snowman couple. We never did get around to putting faces on them.

The second day of snow I decided I wanted to see how big I could get a snow ball, then I did two more. The girls enjoyed climbing on top of them. (March 7th)

CHEESE!!!

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Man, this snow year sucked! But I'm glad you guys got some decent snow at least once...I think you guys got more than we did! And we live only a couple miles apart! The most we had was around one or two inches...pretty crappy. But your pictures are cute, as always :)