Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Pictures May 2011

The month of May started with us celebrating our friend Asher's 3rd Birthday, he had a rock star party.

Here is his own little cake.


Hitting the pinata.


John and I helping our girls raid the pinata goodies.


Asher opening our gift.


The rest of the month was filled with our girls being very silly.

Abi wearing my shoes and holding my purse.


Abi had climbed up on the toilet then fell off, this is her battle wound. She now has a little scare on her forehead, I'm wondering if it will ever go completely away.


On Mothers day John and I were busy getting stuff together to take to his parents, I went to check on the girls and found Abi asleep in a laundry basket. It didn't look very comfy to me but it was very funny.


Later on mothers day we changed Abi into some spare clothes and she insisted on putting on Katie's extra pair of panties over her diaper.


Abi being a good little mommy to her dolly.


Katie is Glenda the good witch.


Abi saying "Yar!"


Katie being a pirate


Abi under the kitchen table. This has become a favorite place for the girls to play lately.

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Super cute pictures! I especially love the one of Abi in the laundry basket and Katie dressed as Glenda the good witch :).
It looks like you guys had a good month! Hopefully it warms up so all of us can go and play outside for the entire summer!