Monday, September 21, 2009

Nothing new.

There is nothing new going on with us I just have pictures I want to share.

Abigail doesn't mind tummy time for the most part. Katie likes it too, she has to try and lay on the play mat with her sister.
Sleeping soundly.
Can you believe Katie is 22 months old. She has gotten to be such a big girl. Binki's have become a nap, night time, and stressful situation(Dr. visits) thing. Without the binki Katie is talking a lot more, John and I are surprised at the large vocabulary she has.

I like CHEESE!

3 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

OH cute! Congrats. I didn't realize that she was born. That is so sweet and she is adorable. I am very happy for you guys.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Your little girls are so DARLING! Abigail is so stinken cute!!! It makes me baby hungry and I only have a 3 month old!

Dunstan Family said...

They are beautiful