Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yay! I'm all caught up!

I'm all caught up with our summer adventures so far. The only other thing we have done is this last Tuesday Katie and I went with my sister, Mary, and her kids to the Living Planet Aquarium. I didn't take any pictures because many of the exhihibits ask for no flash photography so I just didn't pull out my camera at all. Katie loved the fish and would look at them then look at me sign fish and make a fishy face, it was so dang cute! Also on Monday Katie and I went with my mom to the Library. It was Katies first trip to the Library we read books and she enjoyed pulling books off the shelves while mom followed behind picking them up. We checked out two signing time video's which she would watch constantly if I let her.
Last Saturday my friend Rachel Rynearson threw me a getting ready for baby shower. It was at Dream Dinners they are a store you go in and prepare meals to be frozen. We had a good time and now I have meals in the freezer so when it's too hard to cook we have something easy to get ready. Thanks again Rachel and those who came, what a great idea and gift. Now we are just waiting for the arrival of our new little girl. I'm 37 weeks along and my Dr doesn't think I'll make it to 39 weeks. We are anxious and a bit nervous for her to come. We have done all we can think of to prepare Katie for the changes that are coming and are sure they will be good friends for the most part. We are still undecided on a name, hopefully we can find a name both John and I love.

I'll leave you with a few random summer pictures just because I hate leaving a post without a picture.

Katie loves running in the sprinkler on hot days. She is cute in her swim suit!

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is such a doll! Can't wait to see the newest little one!

Dunstan Family said...

her swimsuit is so so cute. I hope delivery goes well.