Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Snow Fun!

Last week we decided to make a snow man. The bottom was as tall as Katie. The middle piece was heavy but John and I got it up.


Katie up on top.

John helped Katie smooth out the bottom.

Two of our nephews stayed over one night and helped us with the snow mans face.

Our Snow man getting snowed on.


Katie had fun swinging in the Snow.
A couple days after we got the snow man up some hooligans came by during the night and beheaded him. Hopefully soon he'll have a head again soon.

We want to wish every one a Merry Christmas tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kris K said...

If we have a competition of the cutest niece photos down here, I think I might win! I miss you guys!! Merry Christmas!! Love you all!
Kris

Laurie said...

Hello :). I ran across your blog while I was looking at someone else's. I am glad you two are doing well and your daughter is beautiful :). Congrats! The picture at the bottom of the blog is so precious and you both look great in it...Just wanted to say hello, Laurie