Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lights at Temple Square.


On Wednesday we bundled up and went down town to see the lights. We of course stopped by The Lion House to see if there was anyone we knew around and were so happy to see Brittany who I loved working with back in the day. We spent a couple hours down town. Katie enjoyed the the walk but I don't know how impressed she was with the lights. We enjoyed the evening out as a family.Katie and mommy. Look how bright the reflectors on her stroller are.

A window on the side of the Assembly hall.


The beautiful Temple.

My handsome hubby!

As we were leaving there was a bagpiper playing on Main and South Temple. He was wearing a Santa coat and a kilt.

1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

It was so much fun to see you, John & Katie. I can't believe how big she is! I miss working with you so much!!!!