Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful for the day.


We had Thanksgiving with John's family this year. Because Aileen had to work we had dinner later in the day. So John, Katie, and I enjoyed a lazy morning in our PJ's while we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and then parts of the dog show. It was so nice just to relax together and Katie loved seeing all the different dogs. After lunch we went for a walk and I put Katie down for a nap while John made our contribution to dinner; a side dish of Pea's and Prosciutto. We also brought rolls from the Lion House, of course. Tommy and Dan were great to have us over for dinner. Dan is an amazing cook and made wonderful Turkey and the mashed potatoes were amazing, Katie loved them. I didn't get any pictures but Tommy did and I will try to remember to post some when Tommy sends us copies. John and I are so grateful for our family's. They help us out in so many ways. Without their love and support in our lives I don't know what we'd do. Katie is so lucky to have so many wonderful Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins who I know will teach her so much.


1 comment:

Dunstan Family said...

we were lazy this thanksgiving we spent a lot of time in pjs :)