Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little Lady is 1!


A year ago John and I became new parents. Katie was so small and fragile to us, we were elated to be mom and dad to such a beautiful baby.

On Saturday we had a Birthday party with family and a few friends. Since we call Katie our Little Lady the party was Lady bug themed. We had a lot of fun although Katie had a couple moments when all the attention was too much. She got a lot of gifts and loves all of her new toys, clothes, and books. Enjoy the Slide Show from her party.

4 comments:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Happy Birthday to Katie! I can't believe she is already one!!! The last time I saw her she was a just a little thing! The slide show of the party are so cute! I love the lady bug cake!!

The Oldroyd's said...

So cute. Happy Birthday Katie. That is funny that you call her little lady. We call Cameron Mr. Man. Darling girl you have.

Kris K said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday niece Katie, Happy Birthday to you!!!
Have your mom sing that to you from your Aunt Kris!
I made that cute hat in your monthly pic- I think you need another one since you are getting "Sooooo Big!" Love and miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful little girl! And to think, I remember you being at sleepovers at my house when you were just a kid, and all those teens hanging out at the house, the dances, etc...

So good to see all the smiles!

Susan (AKA the other Mom, many years ago)