Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer Mommy School June 2012

 I decided I needed to make summer somewhat educational for my girls. I found this great LDS alphabet preschool curriculum and printed it off for the girls to work on 4 days a week. I also thought I should do some crafty/ art stuff, so I bucked up and let my girls finger paint for the first time. Yes the first time, I dread painting and play doh with my girls because of the mess that will likely happen but I got over it for a bit. I even made my own finger paint.
Getting ready to finger paint.
 I wouldn't even let them squeeze the paint out of the bottles themselves.

Finger painting and practicing writing.

I had to post a big picture of Abi I love her lips as she's concentrating.

More finger painting outside. Probably a better place to do it as long as its not windy

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

There isn't any preschools in Tennessee for 3 year olds, so I'm going to have to try doing something like this for Emmy. It looks like they have so much fun! And don't worry...I've never let Emmy finger paint because of the mess. I'm a little bit OCD when it comes to stuff like that :). But...since you did it, maybe I can too!