Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Genevieve's Baptism and time in Layton May 5, 2012

At the beginning of May we had the third baptism this year in my family. My cute niece Genevieve was baptized by her father (and my oldest brother) Jay. 
Genevieve

 We loved being able to spend time with family. My girls have such great cousins to be examples to them!
Girls playing on the swing set at Genevieve's house.
Abi found one of cousin Luc's toys.
After the baptism we headed to John's grandmas. She lives near my brother and so we couldn't miss a chance to visit her. The girls love Grandma Twila's big back yard!

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I love that you always have your girls matching! I'd do that with my kids...but I think Jack would get a complex as he gets older :). Tim would probably fight me on it too. Hahaha!