Monday, April 16, 2012

Valentines 2012


Katie and I made Valentine cookies. She was a great helper! It was my first attempt at decorating sugar cookies via the flooding method. I will definitely try it again.









I made valentines for Katie to give out at preschool they are little owls that say "Owl always be your friend" a couple of the pictures are flipped and won't turn for me.


John made us pink pancakes for breakfast! He's so sweet!


I did heart hairstyles for the girls
Abi
Katie

 Valentines was also John's mothers birthday so we got together with his dad and siblings at the cemetery to take some time to remember her and be together. The girls and I made valentines for the family.



Sisterly love


For the girls I made them heart pop-up cards. I also used my Disney Movie Rewards points to get them cute princess keepsake boxes that we filled with chocolates.


More sisterly love! Katie is wearing the Valentine had she made at school, So cute!!!


1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

You are such a cute mom :). I just love it! And what is this flooding method that you used for the cookies? The frosting looks amazing! I want my sugar cookies to look that good! Please...share your secret :).
It looks like Valentines day was an awesome one for you guys! I can't wait until Emmy is old enough to get her craft on :)