Friday, July 8, 2011

Random June Pictures

The girls love to get the slide wet and then go down it!




June 16th was my and Johns 11th anniversary of our first kiss. He got the girls and me flowers!




The girls with their cousin Libbie



Katie in a dress I made out of one of Johns old dress shirts. I will have a post about this later.



One day I wanted to go into Jo-Anns and John found that a great reason to go into Sports Authority, he had Katie with him and they played some golf on their little putting green. When we met back up Katie told me they played golf and she won!


Katie in Daddy's flip flops.

1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

That dress you made out of a dress shirt is adorable. That is TALENT!!!!! Your girls are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting!!!!