Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby Blessing

On Sunday March 6th my nephew Spencer was blessed. It was fun to be with family for the day and celebrate the new addition to our family. For some reason I have more pictures of my Nephew Jack then anyone else I think its just because it had been a while since I'd seen him and he is getting so big and cute!




Gramma Nolan with Spencer.


Jack



Abi loved Aunt Tanya's piano and wanted to "play" piano the whole time we were there.


My brother, Uncle Jay and Spencer Jay.


My sis Mary and Jack



Jack and Abi they are about 10 months apart Abi was born Sept of 2009 and Jack was born July 2010. They will be in the same grade in school.






1 comment:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

So I've totally missed a bunch of posts. The skirt you made is adorable! I can't believe how big Abi is getting! Seriously, time goes by WAY too fast! We need to get together!