Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Abi is 11 months old!

In one month Abi will be turnig one. She has learned to do so much lately. She is saying a few words such as dada (dad), papa (Grandpa), kk(Katie), everyonce in a while I get a mama (mom), baba (which means most everything) and she also tries to say spider when she wants to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" its so cute! I followed her around with the camera this morning to try and catch some of her new skills.


I like to chew on my finger (especially if there is a new tooth on the way, this will be tooth number 8)

I can climb on the couch using sisters chair.
And I'm always pleased with myself once I'm on the couch.
I can do the actions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider". This is my spider.
This is the rain coming down.
I took my first few steps on Sunday July 25th. But I still crawl most of the time.
I like to try and climb the slide in the back yard. I've gotten up pretty far but then mom always comes and makes me get down.
Bouncing! On a ball or a balloon is lots of fun!
Bonus Pictures.
Boxes are the best toys so we are keeping the boxes from the girls new carseats for a few days.



No comments: