Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Four Years and counting.

John and I have been married for 4 years now. It has been a wonderful adventure to join our lives and then add two more little lives to ours. We are very much in love more today than ever before. John is a wonderful husband and knows how to make me happy. I'm so grateful that he has taken the responsibility to provide for our family and allows me to stay home with our girls. It hasn't been easy to live on one income but all sacrifices we make have been worth it. I look forward to the rest of eternity with him.

Here are some of our wedding photos. I included the one I mentioned is under our Christmas tree.




1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Congratulations on four years! Your girls are so super cute too...I hope you guys get to do something fun, just the two of you for your anniversary!