Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

I've seen this on four blogs in the last 2 days so I may as well do the same while it's hot!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or John) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

That is funny the memory you put on my blog. I have to say I remember that year, but I don't remember the hair part. What I remember is that Melissa and I zipped our sleeping bags together and made hot rocks for the bottom of our sleeping bags and you guys teased us cause we were cold and then all of the sudden it started to stink and smoke so we had to take the rocks out of our bags. I mostly have girls camp memories, you were always so nice to everyone and helpful.

Allyson said...

Britta, there is one memory of you that stands out in my mind and I won't say what it is, but it happened when you were in YW. It made me think, "WOW! That Britta is the bravest most integrity filled girl I have ever met". I admired you for the stregnth you had to make the decision you did and for the example you set for the other YW. And I still admire you today.

The Tani Family said...

I remember all the times we walked to school together and talked about such funny things, such as our cars and houses we would have when we grew up and hw many kids we would have. I still remember being pushed in the bushes and Eric coming to our rescue!

Kristin Lee said...

Holy cow, is it possible to pick just one?! Let's see here, random memory time: hey what about when we went to Brianhead with Emmy & Hetty and hiked the Narrows, then the "reservoir container" broke in Hetty's car and we were stranded in Cedar? Oh the good times!