Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

Katie reminded me over and over Saturday night I was a mom neither of us got much sleep making for a tired Mothers day. Sunday afternoon she got really upset but after an afternoon nap she was a bit happier. We aren't sure if the crankiness is from her digestive system, teething, or something else. When I get ready for bed Katie likes to be near by so John brought her in the bathroom last night and by the time I was done washing my face this is what Katie had done.If you look at the bottom of the picture the toilet paper was piled a good eight inches at least. Oh the things this mom has yet to look forward to, and things this little girl has yet to get into.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Very cute now, just wait until you find the toilet paper like that 30 times. Ahhhh, the first child. Enjoy these days Britta!