Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spending time with my Girl Friends!

I'm very lucky to have some great girlfriends. I've known Kristin and Anmy since elementary, Kristiana since junior high and Rachel for more than 5 years.
Kristiana works in Antarctica for part of the year and calls Colorado her other residence but she always comes out to Utah when she can. When she's around we pack in as much time together as possible.
I was excited she was here Friday for Abi's party and that began a busy weekend. I skipped out on a sleep over because of Abi's party and the clean up that followed. Saturday morning I met up with the girls for breakfast at Kneaders and afterwards we were able to take some pictures. That same afternoon we went to the Beehive Tea Room, Kris's treat for our birthdays. My little family skipped out on a game night because we all came down with colds and felt cruddy. Sadly we gave the cold to everyone else. SORRY! Then Labor day was a free day at Red Butte Garden so those who could headed there for a picnic and a walk around the garden. It was a busy but wonderful weekend!




Outside of Kneaders

At the Beehive Tea Room. Anmy wasn't able to join us.



Flowering Tea. Looked interesting, but I didn't try it.


Our table



Abi in the carrier at Red Butte



Anmy holding Liam, who is trying to get down. Where'd Tom go?





Pretty Katie

Kristiana and I consoling Katie


Kristin (holding Issac), Enoch and Kristiana



Kristiana and Katie. Kris was kind enough to keep Katie entertained.




Almost all of us. The Rynearsons weren't able to join us.


1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

So fun! Getting together with friends that you haven't seen in a long time is always so so nice! I just connected with a friend I hadn't seen since she got married a little over five years ago, and it was so nice to see her again. It was like the last five years hadn't happened :). Looks like you guys had fun! I didn't know the Beehive house had a tea room. That's awesome!